In Awb Aviation Aircargo Logistic we provide advice in foreign trade, specializing in the following aspects
- strategic advice on international transport.
- Documentary management of foreign trade operations.
- Reduction of packaging costs when exporting.
- Management of incidents.
- Advice on incoterms.
- Tariff classification
- Liquidation of import and / or export taxes.
- International coordination of cargo and logistics.
What documents do I need to export?
- Proforma invoice. This document must be presented by the exporter to the importer in English or in the language of the country of destination. It can be a fax, a formal contract or a form, which must contain information to confirm the business, such as quantity, price, transportation, packaging, payment method and conditions of sale. This information is necessary so that the importer can open a letter of credit for the issuance of securities.
- Bill of charge. This document must go along with the merchandise from the departure of your establishment until it reaches the place of embarkation for the exterior.
- Commercial Invoice. This document for export represents the commercial operation. It must contain all the initial information that was declared in the pro-forma invoice, in addition to others that confirm the completion of the export.
- The Commercial Invoice represents the commercial operation and serves to formalize the transfer of ownership of the merchandise to the buyer.
- Knowledge or Certificate of Boarding. Issued by the carrier company or your agent, represents the contract of transport and proof of delivery of the merchandise, constituting proof of shipment.
- Packing List. It is made by the exporter and includes a list of volumes and description of their contents.
- Certificate of Origin (Certificate of Origin). This document proves that the product is indeed originating in the exporting country